HI-PE Plus Security GateHI-PE Plus Security Gate
Detection of threats with electromagnetism.
METAL DETECTOR – ADVANCED MULTIZONE
- Accurate detection of magnetic, non-magnetic and mixed alloy metal weapons
- 60 high accuracy, high resolution target areas: 20 vertical, 3 lateral
- Very high discrimination and throughput
- Complies with the most stringent security standards
- Exceptional immunity to environmental interference
- Extreme reliability
- Fast installation
- Government buildings
- Industries (Security)
- Nuclear sites (Security)
- Prisons (Visitors)
- Special Events
- Amusement parks
- Cruise ships
- Data processing centers
- Schools (Security)
Mirror for under vehicle inspection.
The Inspection Mirror is designed to properly inspect vehicles under the chassis, equipped with a light, it allows its use at night as well as during the day.
The Inspection Mirror is a light weight product, designed to be an integral part of a patrol vehicle.
- Aluminum folding arm extendable from 40 – 110 cm
- Integrated LEDA lighting – the most efficient on the market. (optional)
- Used by the UN, it is the indispensable tool of the military at checkpoints.
The Inspection Mirror is made of Acrylic, a material known for its resistance to shocks and atmospheric conditions. Made of ABS, the case housing the mirror is shock resistant and can withstand most temperatures. The mirror and housing are joined by a strong rubber seal, capable of absorbing possible shocks when using the mirror.
The highly mobile wheels are made of steel with a ball bearing and a polyurethane coating for better comfort in use. The telescopic arm is made of aluminum and the length varies from 40 to 110 cm. This arm is foldable for easy storage of the mirror.
- 5 year warranty on operation
- 1 year warranty for the electrical system
*PMMA : Polymeric methyl acrylate
Portable Metal Detector PD140EPortable Metal Detector PD140E
New generation compact handheld Metal Detector.
- NIJ-0602.02 compliant
- Compact, elegant, robust and ergonomic
- Uniform detection of magnetic and non-magnetic objects
- Fully digital design: automatic calibration and settings
- Long autonomy
- Advanced communication capability
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Judicial applications
- Nuclear sites
- Theft prevention
- Public control
- Educational Institutions
Rapiscan 618XR X-ray ScannerRapiscan 618XR X-ray Scanner
The Rapiscan 618XR is a versatile, mobile, and powerful X-ray inspection system. It provides automatic detection of explosives and narcotics with outstanding image quality and excellent detection capabilities. Its compact design allows it to be easily transported on wheels. Indeed, it is designed to be deployed quickly, and can be installed in narrow spaces such as corridors. This makes it an excellent system for banks, hotels, schools, conference centers, and event venues.
The Rapiscan 618XR is built on a standard platform that allows for easy installation and maintenance, and comes with features such as dualenergy detection, a sleek design, and Rapiscan software.
- Small size for tunnels and corridors
- Length: 1,662 mm
- Width: 735 mm
- Height: 1,366 mm
Security entrance laneSecurity entrance lane
The security entrance lane with pivoting wings combines high bi-directional traffic flow with maximum security, without compromising user safety.
Thanks to its modern and elegant design, it fits perfectly into any type of architecture.
Its exclusive detection system allows precise control of users, for maximum protection and security. The corridor combines high speed and advanced detection.
All sizes available.