Arpege designs, builds and markets armored vans, either from specifications pro-vided by the operator, or by defining with him the individualized specifications around a vehicle from the range established by Vehixel.
Dialogue and exchange are permanent between the client and Vehixel so that the vehicle is always safer, more reliable and more ergonomic in compliance with re-gulations and standards.
Our expertise, as well in the armored vehicle as in the public transport of people, led us to answer specific requests for the study and the realization of :
- CRS reconnaissance vehicles, command vehicles, law enforcement vehicles, de-tainee transport vehicles, armored intervention vehicles
- Section, brigade, transport of arrested persons, BAPSA
- The transformation of military vehicles
- The fitting out/equipment of VTU, VLCG, VRM, VID, VLHR
Modular control post for 1 to 4 persons for military use, embassies, high risk sites.
It is resistant to Kalashnikov fire and explosives. Product certified according to European standards and by NATO.
Numerous detection equipments including
- Autonomous detection towers
- Civilian detection radars
- Laser detection
- Vehicle chassis scanners
- Facial recognition of passengers
- License plate reading
Details only available upon request.
- Impact resistance: 1.800.000 joules
- Height : 1000 mm
- Length: from 2 to 6 m
- Shallow foundation
- Remote hydraulic pump.
Different sizes and shapes available.